Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

sunday....

late post....
well....this is about a function my friend 'brought' me there.
she with her idol's fansclub gang and me shopping alone.
i kinda like shopping alone but don't feel that good when i don't have the money to buy.

anyway,it's a hong kong actress promo tour for bra....
i was there because my friend said need more people to go and support and take those name cardboards and cheer a.k.a. shout and also because i'm bored, wishing to go out and be a pat poh.
sorry.no photos of the promo because i don't have a camera with me during the function.

i've got no comment about fun or not but i feel paiseh.....
quite guilty being in the fans zone while i am not her fan.
actress and singers will usually try to communicate as much as possible with their fans eventhough their are on stage.
they'll asked questions or talk or whatsoever and fans just know what's the right reaction to give.
i'm not part of it so...it does feel weird....

being in the fans zone you'll get the chance to see the celeb clearer, having opportunity to stand or sit closer to the stage and stuff.
i got a goodie bag(only for those in fans zone) and the Tavia Yeung's signature.
here is the signature on her poster and voucher book and a book.
sorry.bad photographing.

p.s. when i was in the fans zone, i really hope i got chance to see my idol too. being in the fans zone with my idol's fans and cheer sincerely. however,i didn't join any fansclub of my idols.don't feel like joining....

No comments:

Post a Comment