Photobucket

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

my stupid furniture design :/

here's a pic of something i did.
i used up 4 hours just for a simple and ugly and brainless design....
this is a continuation from that damn furniture research.
i feel sooooooooo stupid choosing a chair because the things i 'construct' was never stable and a chair needs to hold a great weight.
to prevent my chair from breaking when lecturer sits on it, i'm going to tell her this chair is construct for kids haha!!! :D
ignore the bluish colour of the pic.
i'm lazy to change back my phone's colour to normal.

zoOm in of my lame designs.....
this is a 'truck' chair!!! :D
you can put books under/in it.

this is a rabbit chair with drawer :)

this....
i didn't even make a little effort to change any of this design.
just copy it from the net.
it's actually a table and i assume it as a chair and a table when you rotate it;)
that's all.....damn simple stuff that able to kill me and make me insomnia for a week that i used a lot of time to complete it :(

these art not some final designs...
any idea how i should improve my design and easy to construct?
i desperately need help DDDDD:

No comments:

Post a Comment