Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

what can i say?luck i guess...

yesterday i got my SPM result...
wanted to post this yesterday but i was at my own home...
the connecting there sucks!
ARGH~!
that's why i can't post.

back to the main point....
i got 9As and a C+~!
9As!much more better than i expect but i don't expect a C!!!!!!
the whole thing look sooooo ugly!
B will look much more better....
but never mind =D
i'm very satisfy although i cried(not many people notice)
shh....
don't tell others okay?


why did i cry?well...when i get my paper i saw nothing but a C+ for english literature.
feel like WHAT THE tut!
the subject i add on get C!if sejarah then i don't mind la!
and i hate the way teachers looked at me.
when Pn. Najwa saw me before i get my results...
she said congrats...
when Pn.Mahinder saw me...
she slapped my shoulder as if she's consuling me.
when i approched to take the results from her...
she used the kind of 眼神 that says 'oh~o...girl,why do you take this as extra subject?'
and the way she looked at me is like ...
well i don't know how to describe...
hope you guys know what i mean.

after crying for 2 minutes...i observed my cert...
then,only i found out i got 9As!
OMG~!
wah~!i'm sooooo lucky!
that's the 1st thing that pop up in my mind =)
then i observed carefully again and again...
conclusion...
my results:
BM A
BI A+
MATHS A+
SEJARAH A+
SCIENCE A+
PENDIDIKAN SENI A+
MORAL A
PERDAGANGAN A
EKONOMI A
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH C+

i got shocked!5 A+!
wow~!
big surprise!big fat luck hahahahahahaha!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
THANK GOD...

i am really shock with the sejarah result.
most of the time i get Cs...
for SPM paper,i did 4 essays although only 3 is needed.
after written those essays,i still got 30++minutes extra!
i guess they really pull down the grade OR i did tembak correct OR i think the examiner did a mistake.
he/she added up all 4 essays instead of 3...
the last possibilities is the biggest.
hmm~

conclusion:i am really lucky!!!!!!!!

p.s.3 days before i get my result,i had dream.
i saw myself getting 9As!hehe:D

No comments:

Post a Comment