Photobucket

Thursday, October 21, 2010

i ruined it...

make things worse=my speciality~~~!
LOL

right...i did something stupid(as always)and i ruined a friendship.
it's normal...
i've sunk lots of friendships...
so this is just another normal ship.
what i did?
let's see...
i went to her blog and made a stupid comment...

Vivien tea said...

有些朋友对你好你却不珍惜...
说会伤心失去某某朋友而难过但我从不信你.
也许你真的会为失去某人而难过但我知道有些人无论多关心你,你失去他了也不会心疼....
上次某人故意弄你伤心想试探你是否会因他而难过但事实证明了你不需要他.
不懂干嘛他还酱傻.整天去你blog关心你,你却从来没去关心过他.
算啦...你应该不懂我在讲什么的啦.
看到你一头雾水就有啦.
看了就忘了吧...我只是来发泄情绪而已.
你想臭骂我一顿也行.
完全死心了.不会有feel.
p.s.我讲这些和你上面写的毫无关系.
也许和关心这两个字有少少关系.


translate:

some friends treat you well but you don't appreciate,

you said you'll be sad when you lost certain friend but i don't believe you before.

perhaps you'll be sad when you lose someone but i know no matter how much some people care about you,you won't feel sad when you lost them.

last time.someone purposely hurt you because she wanted to investigate whether you'll be sad because of her or not but it's proven you don't need her.

don't understand why she still so silly,always go to your blog,care about you,but you never send regards to her before.

never mind...forget it...i don't think you know what i am talking about.

i guess you'll read until blur blur.

after you read just forget it.i did this just to release my feelings.

you want to scold me fiercely i also don't mind.

completely heart broken.won't have feeling.

p.s.the things i wrote got nothing to do with your post.

perhaps something...a little relationship with the word care.


Then,i saw this in her latest blog post.


XXX:

你~
看到你~
真的令我太失望了
不想鸟你了
我已经尝试了
可是你给我是什么回应~
你喜欢吧~
以后有什么事都不在管我事了~
看到你写的东东~
最后的反应竟然让我在学校电脑室里不经意的说了声“吊”
我看~连坐我隔壁的同学都听到了~
aikz~真paiseh~


translate:

you~

when i see you~

really make me extremely disappointed

i don't want to layan you already

i already tried

but what kind of reaction you give me~

your wish la~

next time no matter what happen it got nothing to do with me anymore~

after saw what you wrote~

my last reaction was caused me said f*** in school computer lab

i think,my classmates that sat beside me heard it~

aiks~really ''ng hou yi si"



well,although she didn't said the 'you' is me but i know it's me.

i can feel it....hope my guess is correct?wrong?

not sure what i wish but i think i know she is referring to me.


i'm stupid right?suddenly go to her blog,make a stupid comment and plang~!

that's the end....

well...

whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment