Photobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

naughty! =P

yesterday 1 whole day suppose to draw and do my sketches but....
what i did?
can't really remember..
touch up for the 1st sketches...finish it up and choose again the photos so that i have 10 then go out and print....
before that of course i eat.
cook my nasi goreng with lots of stuff...
LOL
i put 2 mushroom,2 chinese sausages,vege,egg,onion and rice of course.
then think maybe not enough eat so i make soup.
the xu zai choi..that kind of leaves usually use for pan mee(i don't know the english/malay name)

after eat i got fed up drawing by looking at the laptop because you'll never ever concentrate.
will go online before you draw 10%....LOL
Gin and i decided to print out the photos.
mana tau the shop near us printer rosak .
then Tze Wei sis(feel weird calling her that at 1st because that's my chinese name too) said she wanted to go I.O.I Mall...
said we had turn her down lots of time about that idea which is so soooooooo true...
sorry wei wei jie.
so we just went out like that and leave all the assignment aside,
go pasar seni there to print the photos then took a 1/2 hour + bus to Puchong.
1st time going back to the terrible extremely kampung like place since Gin and i left the hostel there.
On our journey inside the bus wei wei jie looked around and said she now understands why we wanted to left the hostel.
LOL
we enjoyed our time there.=D
i bought a RM5 headset from Daiso the largest rm5 shop in Malaysia i think.
a lot different from those small Daiso...
then bought a rm4 shirt from F.O.S.
LOL
we reached there quite late.almost 6pm only reach then we went back by 10pm+.
going I.O.I. cause me sick because i ate soya ice-cream and drank 3-4 cold drinks which exceeded my daily limit.....

never mind...i'm quite ok now and i enjoyed my time :P

p.s.at last found the so call art shop that got lots of art stuff at passar seni but...a little disappointed with it...


No comments:

Post a Comment