Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY outing...

went out on the 31st Jan and meet Simone at Kinta City.
after a year+ not seeing Yammie at last i got the chance to meet her.
Yam purposely come back from Australia just to meet me!
ah....so sweet...
yucks...stupid and perasan case joke...
LOL!!!
but we only met around 2hours so...
it's sooooooooo damn short!!!!
don't have enough time listen to her stories...
only me telling my stories...haiz...

anyway,i saw this rabbit that glow with a bucket of carrots....
i forgot to take pics of them together...
because the bucket quite far from the rabbit and my low quality phone camera and my stupid capture photo method and bla bla bla...
paiseh=)


i met Yammie in front of McD.
we greet then hug awkwardly...
i mean...warmly...
lol
then she gave me these!!!!
form the yam and jam for tea with a counseling note in there?
hahahahahaha!
THANK YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~=D

but then.....this stupid vivien tea forgot her gifts!!!!!!!!!!
ah~~~~~~
Stupid me! idiot me! clumsy me! useless me! forgetful me!!!!!
ish~~~!
never mind...if we don't meet before you go back i'll post it=)



________________________________________________

On the 1st Feb i went to Ipoh Parade and saw this...=)
dragons in the year of rabbit...=.=lll
hahahahahahahha~!
got 2 pics got my little sis but ignore that...it was taken another day not 1st Feb...




i went parade and meet 4 ex-mgsian...
all of us are the eldest in our family...
don't know they notice it or not...
we chat and chat and chat...
laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh...
hahahahhahahaha~

seriously,i don't know what to type....
never mind....
______________________________________________________




and this...
is the look of mine wearing the RM10 shirt...
wore that and went to the Japanese restaurant my cousin work in.
the 外家 means grandfather's daughters there belanja my grandfather eat...
early reunion dinner...
erm...
we ate a few reunion dinner this year but every reunion dinner also very little people...
forget this...

my look that day is without the mask..
mask= edited because my smile is extremely ugly
i...
actually wore pink!
OMG!
well...
that day 3 of us(my sisters and i) wore pink...
LOL~~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment