Photobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

last project pavilion

the not very complete version of my completed pavilion. :)
so....
this is what i did.
this stuff cause me lack of sleep and my dark circles still with me... :(

this 5 are the presentation boards.
start with 1:the maps,key,location n site plan.
2:idea and concept
(the most not satisfy because it looks really weird and i don't know how to make it look goodT.T)
3:the elevations,plans and sections.
(my sections got 1 i drew wrongly :[)
4:details and construction details
(copy from a book and modify a little)
5:3D perspective view interior and exterior
(suppose whole board use comp but i only print pictures because i can save money.use RM6 instead of RM35)
this...is my model the cacated siput.
it's not that nice but at least better than the previous pig intestine that i didn't post.
i think i lost my pig intestine model photos.
should've show you all how ugly that was.
thanks to Gin for helping me the lousy photographer to take photos of my model.
at least it look much more better in photos.
if you think this model is ok, give me support by clicking like in facebook :)
THANKS!


No comments:

Post a Comment