Photobucket

Saturday, September 10, 2011

postponed.....

i should be happy or sad?
my find project assignment due date postponed to 14 sept moral.
15 sept morning exam moral...
i actually feel quite disappointed with the postponed..shh.......
oh my...
when others see this they'll kill me....

ii'm not so happy with the postponed not because i'm soooo good girl do all my work on time...
it's just...
feel like no reason to blame 'not enough time' for my ugly model...
my ugly model is i progress...
did some and it's really ugly.
is it the confidence problem or my design really ugly or i don't like my design at all?
i guess all the above.....
i don't like my design,
i don't have confidence in making good stuff,
i don't trust myself and worst of all.....
i sucks in making model!!!!!
the whole model always get dirty or senget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment