Photobucket

Monday, May 3, 2010

i wish to meet her earlier...

the her i mention is not a real person...
Her name is Annabeth.
She's a character from Percy Jackson and The Olimpians book series(3 out of 5 books that i read recently/during my holidays).
She's a demigod daughter of Athena, strong friend of Percy. Very intelligent, skilled in architecture and strategy.
Her most attractive characteristic to me is her intelligence and her passion in architecture.
If i know about her earlier,i will have much more curiousity and passion in architecture and i am sure that can help me to go through those interviews successfully and confidently...

last thursday i went to an interview for diploma in architecture in City U formally known as Unity International College through The Star.Eventually,I know about this college through The Star scholarship application.
The interview....
i guess i did badly.
well...that day i went to kl with my mum.
took a bus at 5am.Reached KL Sentral at 7 something.
Asked people how to go to city u through LRT.Then when we reached Asia Jaya,we are suppose to walk 5 minutes to reach city u.we asked direction.
surprisingly,nobody(include the hawker nearby) know where the u is and it gives me a super duper bad impression.....
then i got a feeling leading me to use the road on the right.we met another hawker.He said just a few steps more.You'll see it.
We walked pass a few factory like buildings.Then we saw a sign board in front of a building written CITY UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
i was like...what the....
well...it is giving me a bad impression...
the building looked small yet long.
everything is so office like until i reached the cafe.
i guess it's the best looking place in the uni.
i reached early.7 something.
the interview suppose to start at 10am.
When almost time,i change to formal clothes and i hate that.
i wore a black sut and a grey skirt!
SKIRT!!!!!!!YUCKS~!
i was lucky number one.
the first to be interview.it is a good thing because it will enable me having extra time to tour blindly in KL.

let's talk about the interview.
hmm...
4 people interview me,
1 from the star 3 from city u.
1 of the city u guy just sit there and write write write.
1st of all they asked me to intro myself.
i talked some rubbish and add 'i like drawing'.
haha =D
next,they asked how i come to kl.
told them and they saw wow!5am bus!
then they asked me what i know about architecture.
well...i said it's designing a building,not only the appearance but also the function.determine which place is use for what function.
then they ask me,if thay give me the scholarship,is there any problems in communication with the students since in a class 20 out of 30 students are malays.
i was like wow~!but i said it won't be a problem for me since i am from malay school since standard 1 and i don't have many chinese classmates.
then they asked me if i get the scholarship what will i do to the u although there is no bond.well...i said stupid stuff...i'll promote the uni???
haha =D
then try my very best in the studies then continue in degree then design buildings that not only known by others but the designer will be known as well.
when i've done saying that i said wow!me saying those stuff!
then they asked what will i do if i didn't get the scholarship.
go form 6.
that's all i guess....
lame right?

_________________________________________
another post...
today i went out with 2 not so close friends and an unknown girl to k box in jusco.
well....
conclusion...the whole day is bored since most of them don't seems like wanting to have fun.
everything was dull until i met a monkey(tung siew yee)working in a fitness centre.
i was kinda shocked when i saw heer there.
her job quite qood.
basic salary for a month got RM1000++ and can get commision for every person she intro and become member.
my mum n i told her we are not going to be member.however,she still intro us about the facilities warm hearted and let me try some of the facilities(without other workers notice).
this is what i did.
haha~!



the sandbag,when i saw it,i told her i am going to stick her picture there and punch it.
=)
after having a tour in the gym,we went home.

p.s.i wish to go out with the friends i really want them to go out with me.not just randomly being ask and accept blindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment