Photobucket

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

?

tired...........
not because of lectures but waiting.......
argh...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
today went to my college at 11 something.
around 12.15pm,the person in charge send me to Eastin Hotel for The STAR newspaper scholarship ceremony thingy...
stupid right?
after sooooooooooooooooooooo long only have ceremony...
=.=
recipients should be there at 1pm.
when i reach there i was like OMG!WTH!!!!!
i was the only person that didn't wear blazer.
everyone is like men or women in black and i look like a lost kid....='(
memalukannye~~~~~~
uh...
i can't go on with the blog...
summarize it....
i stand like an idiot leaning on the wall till 2 something.
then being asked to sit and waited for ceremony to start at 2.30pm.
got 3 performance.
1 of them make me almost cry(that time my eyes full of tears but i force myself not to let them come out)
it's choir in bm+english then got a malay guy later rap in tamil then chinese...
that make me think of my school life.
i never thought i'll say this....
it make me miss mgs soooooooooooooo much because mgs always got songs in multi languages...
i miss the people and teachers in mgs ='(
who can give me a warm hug now?
i need it now....
=(

p.s.today i ate 2 heong beng for breakfast..then ate lunch at 4.30 after the ceremony!!!!
hungry till dizzy....
now very full...i don't think i need dinner.
if i really get hungry,gotta force myself not to eat...
i'm tooooooooooooooo fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment