Photobucket

Saturday, March 26, 2011

lame stuff....



i don't know why i am posting this so please don't ask me=)
ok....
wednesday was the day spm 2010 out.
i know it got nothing to do with an old overage girl like me but i saw lots of tingy about this spm result over facebook...
lots of bullshit...
shh....
LOL

from websites i know mgs got 5 girls straight A+.50 girls straight As and 99.01%lulus.
from newspaper, we were told this year is the best for the part 4 years(kononnya)
mgs 2009 3 girls straight A+ and 34 straight As.
still i don't think 2010 spm girls better...
the pull down grade tingy is always going on.
shh.....

anyway,got this photo from mgs blog and feel like sharing it here....
VINNY!
if you did come here,look at the whiteboard.
MGS number 3.
Your school number 10.

you work harder for your spm together with your friends and help your school beat others and getting top 3 la.
i am waiting for you to break my record.
please get better than mine because i think i'm more stupid than you.
LOL

p.s.i am waiting for my sis to break my record because our 2 cousins that got their results recently didn't break mine.
thou both of them refuse to tell me their results,they said they are not satisfy with it.
heard from somewhere 1 got 2 or 3 As while the other got none.

i've been always thinking the cousin that used to get 1st place for a few years will break my record.
now i still think she's better than me.
a few others too.
just than i'm lucky =)
thank God for giving me luck of getting As thou i don't worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment