Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

great insult D=

i got insulted by a pants my mom bought for me yesterday!
the saleslady said i can't wear M or L.
need to take XL because these pants cutting kinda small.
i tired it when i got home and i was !@#$%^&**&^@!@#$%^&$
i can't wear!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wear XL!!!!!
:'(
damn....
and my pants all kinda...
start to can't fit the overweight me D'=
weird part...
the upper part of my body,my face and hands didn't get any fatter but from waist to toes...
growing horizontally!
ARGH!!!!!!!
horizontal and vertical..
that a joke my mom make when my sister growing taller.
she grow vertically while i grow horizontally.
D':

LOL
done joking.hope you enjoy reading this stupid post.
p.s.i'm not joking about my weight that's going +++.
*sobs*


No comments:

Post a Comment