Photobucket

Thursday, May 26, 2011

ipoh....

these were the stuff i did during my looooooooooooong sem break.....
perhaps i wasted most of my time but who cares....
as long as i enjoy my days everything is worthwhile....
LOL
=P
let's see what i did.
1)Drink my favourite Ipoh White Coffee
2)Went to Clearwater and some kind of church activities
3)Celebrated my sister Vinny's birthday on the 11 May
4)Buy chocolates for myself but got eaten by my cousins
5)Eat dim sum at foo san
6)Drink fresh black bean soya drink,tau fu fah and normal soya
7)Celebrated my birthday which i think is tooooooo early...
things i did which i don't have pictures:
1)went out Sing K with a few old friends twice
2)went to watch movie with old classmates
3)invited a friend to come my house and chit-chat because her mom don't allow her to go outside
4)watch tv(cartoons mostly)non stop :X
5)'exercising' as suggested by jean in a not so effective way which is....



playing my cousins' PS dancing machine game for a week!
LOL
i don't think i lost any weight but never mind
i enjoyed it thou being laugh by kids saying i'm not as good as them.
=DDD

p.s.i don't want to start sem 4....

No comments:

Post a Comment