Photobucket

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

a visit to Clearwater Sanctuary,Batu Gajah

as u can see from the title i went to Clearwater last Sunday.
I'm not a member there.My uncle is but our visit got nothing to do with him.
My mum,my youngest sis and I went there because it's a trip organize by a church my sis goes weekly. Another sis didn't go because she got tuitions!too bad~
LOL!

These are some of the pictures taken there.
My fringe.....disaster.
pimples....urgh!
:'(
actually quite fun thou we missed lots of fun.=.=lll
well....
it rained that day so we missed the bird watching,kayak-ing and some other stuff.

the two stupid and weird photos below=games.
i feel old because the old people willing joined the games while i keep on thinking about running away.
old people...i mean senior citizen if this sounds nicer,their hearts is much more younger than mine.
youth hearts i suppose.
i don't feel like admitting it....
i actually feel less stress and enjoy singing praises.
i love it when the song that i am familiar with is played.
i feel like a kid again.
the time when i used to go to church regularly.
but i seldom pray....shhh......
i'm wondering will i feel better,
less emo,
less problems IF i go to church near the place i stay in PJ weekly....
well..
i'm a lazzzzzzzzzzy bug.
i always think think think and say say say without making them to action.
haiz......

1 comment:

  1. ur sis is so cute la~~hehe^^
    i want go tooo~~~~sad=( dint bring me~~~lol

    ReplyDelete