Photobucket

Monday, February 6, 2012

my plan?

i think i will continue architecture course for my degree cause i don't know what to choose if i don't continue. I don't feel like turning back to business course although i don't hate business. Besides, i feel like it's a waste of time spending 2+ years and then only give up?
no way.

Some people said if you really know deep down in your heart that you are not suitable for this career,you should turn to a better road that you feel more comfortable to spend with for the rest of your life.

my BIG problem. I don't know what i want. I only know what i don't want.

i told Yam and Jean some crap like
assume i gt job for training in may and ended in july(if i pass),i'll continue my job(if employer want me) until i get my leaving cert or accepted by government uni.
if gov uni don't accept me, i'll start working in that company if the job is suitable for me.

the continue working part...mom won't allow.
she want me to finish my degree only start working and i think maybe she's right.
lots of people don't go back to study the moment they step into the 'work' world.

if during training i feel like the work is suitable for me then i'll continue. what if the training makes me feel like this job is not suitable for me?

i need a backup plan and i don't have one. any suggestion?
although the probability of changing course is low,i feel secure to have a backup plan.
what kind of business course is suitable for me?
no accounting...tq.


No comments:

Post a Comment