Photobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the 人/ren building

sadly it's not my design.
this is the idea for my cafe design and after working on this idea thingy,i found out that there is already a ren building design in year 2010(not build yet).
i am 2 years late and i was trying to make my ren both horizontal and vertical.
i failed.so my idea of ren is just the not challenging plan view.
the Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG) make it vertical and also more artistic.
mine...haven't come out with the facade and elevations yet and i need to let lecturer see tomorrow :(

Ren Building, Shanghai

i didn't search this ren idea from internet. i hate it when i my idea is same with others or using/mixing other people's ideas to be my idea.

maybe it's because someone told me this:
why you never produce at artwork of yourself?why everytime you use other people's artwork to mix and match?

____________________________________
here's my lame bubble diagram and the rejected plan view...
need to work on it again. :(
sorry for the blur image.my phone camera sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment