Photobucket

Friday, August 20, 2010

home sweet home :)

reached home yesterday around 8.20pm.
tired....
the whole bus not more than 20 passengers.
i can take 2 seats.
1 for my bag =D

on the way back,
i saw a banner written "Pameran Keranda XXX"(i can't remember the last word =() with a picture of half skeleton half ghost tingy and a 'keranda'...
i was like...
EW~~~~~~~~~~~!
why can't they have the 1 Simone mention?
titanic is much more cooler...

when i think again...
they did the right thing.
hungry ghost month got pameran keranda=spookier than usual...
but i won't go :P
hahaha :D

in the bus after i ate my dinner(2 slices of tuna bread and 1 peanut butter) i read a book i brought because cheap.
regret...kinda boring...
i saw a white man and a white lady reading in the bus too.
this make me go haiz~~~
malaysian...
if you want to see them holding books everywhere they go is harder than...
getting the chance to see me crying.
LOL~~~~~~~!
did you see me crying before?
no right?
haha...that's what i am trying to say :P

let's get to something more personal about me.
i tried to read in the bus but i start getting dizzy after 10 minutes or so.
in fact,i was already not feeling well when i'm in lrt on my way to bus station.
i suffer badly throughout the journey until i reached ipoh =(
not only headache,i even start having difficulty in breathing and
I FORGOT TO BUY ASAM to eat on the way back!
sour tingy help a lot to make me feel better yet i forgot!!!
worst still,my 6th sense told me i will headache,
i packed 风油 along but put in the wrong bag!
urgh~!
whole journey=headache+can't breathe+hungry(although i ate bread)
1st time ever i suffer this way and i can't find anything to make me feel better.
food...
i don't have
warm water...
i don't have
风油...
i also don't have!
1st time ever i feel sick without anything around me that can help me feel better!!!
i wanted to drink warm water soooooooooo much cause it is the best yet simple solution
BUT
I CAN'T EVEN GET SUCH SIMPLE THING AT THE MOMENT I NEED IT DESPERATELY~~~~~~~~~!
1st time ever i feel like i wanted to stop taking all the food that make me weaker.
no more ice-cream
no more cold drinks
no more milo
no more curry
no more laska
no more chilli sauce
no more deep fried food

='(

1ST time
in my life i feel like the food i like to eat not worth to make me suffer like this.
i even feel like crying but i didn't :)
because to me crying=weak
i don't want to be weaker.
i am weak enough.

........................

however....
after recover from the suffering moment around 3-4 hours,
i think giving up those food i love=SILLY!
human live for food la~ XD
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment