Photobucket

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

warmth ♥

i found this when i was searching for something in my file...
plan to post it the day i wrote but forgotten.

most of the time,i don't know how to speak out or who to speak to.
telling others about my problems make me feel like burdening them thou when someone tell me her problems i won't feel burden.....
thus,i usually scribble draw write whenever i saw a paper near me.


wrote this two little notes[?] during 2nd sem break(last year).
plan to throw it away right after i wrote but a little voice inside me telling me to put there,which someone will see it and give me support...
when i heard that little voice,i left the trash i wrote,went somewhere else and wish when i come back i'll get something i expect.


after i've done what i should done and come back,i saw this.
exactly from person i expect.
(you see!i know you soooooo well leh but you don't visit my blog de)
it's just some simple stupid stuff a little girl wrote.
(thou she's not little anymore her mind and behaviour still like a primary kid)
although it's just a simple rubbish crap encouraging words[?] but you will feel the warmth of family love (i can't believe i'm saying this) from your family and get strength to move on.

THANKS!
♥ you!and mama and little sis....
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment