Photobucket

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

cousins....make up case...

last week,a friend of mine post her cousins picture at her blog.
this week my turn pulak!(-_-"')
not because i'm copy cat!
because yesterday my sis told my eldest cousin(19 years old)i wore like a girl they saw in the restaurant they are now working at...
the girl...
like me...
wear over BIG t-shirt and shorts like MGS pj shorts...
walk here walk there....
(i only wear proper clothes when i go shopping^.^)
my eldest cousin was SHOCKED!
she said to my sis"HUH?!cannot like this one la!she's 17 already!you must start the 1st step...when you start make up...your sis will follow...i startmake up because my youngest sis started it.you should influence her."

AH~!NO!i won't change.i don't like make up stuff..i don't like skirts,dress,high heels ,handbags and other girly stuff!
not now....

i still remember the time when my mum came back from USA...
1st thing she said to me is "er~why you look different already?"
"not that preety jor"
in my heart i'm saying well...you mean ugly is it...haiz~i knew it...

my mum expression become like 'uh?what happened to my daughters?'when she saw my cousins....
she's like wah~!all become pretty already but mine???
what happen to them?

when my mum still in malaysia...she kept on telling me and my sis to make up...
to be like them...
want us to look pretty...
said make up=礼貌polite...
yucks!
when i saw my cousins...yea...i'll said they are pretty...
all very pro in make up stuff,all very 斯文(don't know english call what)...
all sure got lots of admirers...
because even my sis that don't make up and so harsh and so call 'man' due to her height also got 2 people like her...

the weird thing is that i think they are pretty but i didn't ever dream before to be like them....to be so not like me...
i only dream to be a boy..haha:D
i don't want to be a girl if got a choice....
BUT i'm a girl...
so what?this does not mean i need to be like them right?
i can be the boylish type:P

anyway,these are my pretty cousins....


。this is kah boo...pretty,cute and clever..also famous....the guys not from her school also know about her....a lot people 'chase' her...


。this is carine...look like doll right?a lot people 'chase' too...

。some say she looks like blackie teenage that ya tou...


。this is camon...although a little bit plump but always full of confidence and pro in make up...very good in communicating...even those not so famous malaysia singers such as danell lee and danny wan is her friend!



the one on the right...is kah yee....eldest cousin....



my sis and me are sooooooooooooooooo not the same world with them....
soon i'm the only one not from the same world because my sis is now working...
working=make up....
still...
even i'm the alien....
I STILL DON'T WANT TO CHANGE!!!
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
crazzzzzzy adi....





No comments:

Post a Comment