Photobucket

Monday, November 16, 2009

i'm sick...physically and mentally...

i'm sick...
having flu,cough,difficulity in breathing and so on...
will i be place in the physic lab/bilik kuarantin to take SPM?
whatever...
that's not important...
my youngest sister is driving me crazy!
it's her problem or my problem?!
ARGH!!!!!!
i don't know what to do...
SPM is coming and she's making me UNABLE to concerntrate!
i don't understand why everything happen on me...
every bad things....
why other people can study for SPM PEACEFULLY?
why they don't need to do chores?
why they have no BIG family problem?
why they don't have irritating sister?
why they don't have a sister that LOVE to C.R.Y.?!
and why they don't have a stupid sister?
she's the craziest person i ever met...
and I HATE THAT!!!!
i order her to eat(in a not so rude way)
she said:i don't want to eat!
me:faster la.be a good girl.faster eat.a lot people want to eat also no chance.
she:yer...you are so bad!want people to eat!
me:(-_-"')(i didn't ask her to eat shit.eat rice only ma...where got bad?!)
then,i got mad!
me:"(shouting)FASTER EAT LA!!!!YOU WANT TO STARVE TO DEATH AR!"
she:(cry loudly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
me:faster eat la!if not i'll beat you!!!!!!!!later grastic how?!I DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she cried louder.
i ignored her.

after i ate my dinner,i order her to bathe(also in a not so rude way to confirm it's her attitude problem or mine!).
guess what?
she started to shout at me!
she:i don't want to bathe!!!!!!!!!!!!
me:faster go and bathe la...i want to wash clothes...i am waiting for your stinky clothes.
she:i say i don't want to bathe!!!!!!!!!(start crying)
me:you want me to beat you is it?!i give you chance but you don't apprieciate at all!!!!
i took a 'rotan' to scare her.
useless...
she didn't go to the bathroom immediately.
instead she kept on crying and jumping,knocking the floor hardly.
she's very 'ye man' la!!!!!!!!
argh!
i took off her uniform....
didn't care how loud she cry...
i don't care.
i tell her I DON'T CARE YOU WANT TO BATHE OR NOT!
I ONLY WANT TO COMPLETE MY CHORES NOW!
i left her sitting on the floor naked...
crying non stop...
again...I DON'T CARE!

now i found out...
this is the best method to make her SHUT UP but is that what i want?
i want her to change.
i want her to eat without being order a thousand time to make her stomach full.
i want her to go to bathe without being chase by a crazy sister(me)
i want her to do her homework without me ordering her to do so continuously.
i want her to study,to get good results!
not being the 169 /298 students.
not getting Ds and Es for standard 1 standard.
i want her to feel ashame of herself although i know she won't.
she's proud of her stupidity...
i don't understand why she's pround of her stupidity...
haiz.....

i am like the gas and she's the fire...
i will explode anytime whenever she get near me...
i am highly flammable...
why am i always angry whenever i see her face...
do i REALLY LOVE(yucks!) HER?
or do i HATE her VERY MUCH?
or i think it is my RESPONSIBILITY to make her better?
do i think that i should be blame because i didn't teach her and cause her stupid?
or she's really stupid...
no matter how hard you try,she's still stupid...
i know i'm harsh to say such things but i don't know what to do...
can anyone teach me???
haiz~~~~~~~~~~`

No comments:

Post a Comment