Photobucket

Saturday, November 14, 2009

yesterday while listening to those speech by the dear principal and the japanese girl...
in my mind only got one word...
fake...

the japanese girl said she'll miss our school,
she like the school,
she got lots of friends and so on but i believe non of it because i believe what i see.
everytime i saw the japanese girl,
she's alone.
reccess time,alone.
waiting for transport to go home,alone.

sometimes,i feel like she's more lonely then my form 2(my lonely-est moment)year.
yet,she said she got lots of friends.

does every transfer student that is not happy must lie to make others feel good?
why can't they just tell the truth?
telling the truth=against the rules???

based on my observation,she's the MOST lonely transfer student.
every year tranfer student are like flower surrounded by bees and butterflies...
this one,always alone...
always look sad...
she's kinda pity.

perhaps my observation can't prove she's lonely.
perhaps she got lots of friends but only everytime i saw her she's alone.
whatever...
_______________________________________
2nd post...
erm...
yesterday went to art centre(so call tuition but i never take it as tuition.don't even know this art class i attended for years=tuition until people asked me"you got take art tuition ar?")
the teachers there told me a GOOD news...
i got 2nd for an international drawing competition organised by Bangladesh!!!!!
i'm so happy!!!!!!!!
Malaysia only got 7 people get.
3 from my art centre and i am one of them!!!
i'm so lucky!!!
happy!!!

this help me build a little confidence...
telling me that there is still hope for me to apply scholarship because this is an INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION!!!
1st time in my life i got this!!!!
i hope this is not the last time...
haha=D

this is the drawing...
i spent more than 24 hours to complete it...


p.s.i know it's not very special/nice...
but it can represent i'm Malaysia participate because this is the Bangunan Sultan something in Malaysia...
forgot the name...
oops...
a bad malaysian..haha=P

No comments:

Post a Comment