Photobucket

Monday, January 4, 2010

went jusco with Simone...



what we did?
walk,eat and chit-chat but fun.=)
when you hang out with someone you are close with...
you'll feel great,happy and very satisfy to have a friend that is willing to waste her precious time to come out...
maybe because everytime i asked someone out,i've been rejected.
that feeling is soooooooooooooooooooo damn hurt.
eventhough this happen lots of times,
i can't get use to it....

today what did we crap?
Simone told me about how the people here treat her and the way they greet her when they saw her and i told her a little bit of my life here....
the little thing that i did and make my life a little better(able to communicate better with some of my classmates).
i will continue this after i get my leaving cert and spm cert.
confess the BAD things i did in MGS so that i won't be in trouble =)

we also talk about the story that Simone,Jean and i planned to write together.
i contribute nothing...
haha~!:P
maybe i'll draw the cover.
i can't promise yet~~~!
sorry~!

SIMONE~!
THANKS FOR THE BIG KOALA AND THE SMALL KOALAs YOU GAVE ME AND MY SISTERS~!
SORRY~!




i didn't prepare a gift for you=(
i thought i want to make something for you but i...
don't have the time to prepare....
i usually need 1 month to prepare and design a gift...
sorry~~~~~~~

p.s.i'm kinda pity today.suppose to go home at 2.30pm.
called my aunt BUT she left her phone in the house~~~~~~~~!
ARGH~!
i called for more than 10 times i think...
used 2 hours to contat her~!
she came at 4.30pm....
i was shoocked that i didn't get MAD...
i just keep on hearing a voice telling me that this is nothing...
i am use to being left and forget in different situation...
the voice also said that this is what you get for wasting my time during holidays...
telling me my time will be waste back by other people or by myself without my willingness....

long p.s. haha~!i don't think people will understand what i am crapping here =)
can you understand???

No comments:

Post a Comment