Photobucket

Monday, December 14, 2009

BBQ...

yesterday BBQ...
nice?
don't know...
my sis got 3 friends absent...
frome there...she rugi RM 21...
then buy some extra stuff yesterday such as ice,'foh zhong' and so on...
she rugi RM 50...
feel like paying back her some BUT when i saw my wallet...
No...i am very poor now...
haha!selfish...

BEFORE BBQ
3pm reach my own house...bbq location...
the only thing i did was open can drinks and can sauce for spaggetti...
other things/food prepared by my sis and her friends...
oops..
no...actually most of her friends played not help...
4 girls that reached early prepared water balloon for 'fight'.
she get help from her'uncle wong',a friend of hers(the only 1 aged 17)to help her fry nugget and wedges...
her 4 other friends giggle when he reached...
reason 1:that guy got new hairstyle(i don't like that colour,weird/old)
reason 2:said that guy is my sis's husband,keep on teasing her

DURING BBQ
6.30pm nugget and wedges reached.
we still don't have ice yet...
that uncle wong drove to buy ice.
my sis friend,mok mok followed him.
when she came back she said "AH~!i return safely!"

7pm-7.15pm,
all my sis friends reached.
me?sitting there alone and serving my youngest sis wondering my friends don't know how to come OR don't want to come...(emoi-n-g)
at that time,i'm very sure when they reached i won't talk much.
around 7.30pm,shiao wenn and a boy(her friend/cousin/bf i don't know.didn't ask) reached.
she brought 4 1500ml soft drinks.
luckily she did so...
if not,sure all die of thrist...haha!

later suet kee,w.mei yan and her bf reached.
w.mei yan dye her hair.
chooi sun and her bf reached 10 minutes after they reached.
she also dye her hair.
that's all...
no other people.i can't invite my Malay friend because the food we prepared not halal...
haiz~~~
others from science class cannot come.
all with different reasons.
i knew it because that's my fate.
one of them,mother want to come along!OMG!!!
so...i think better she don't come because it'll be very weird...

my sis and her friends,around 15 people BBQ in front of the house,parking that part.
me and my gang BBQ opposite my house since there's an empty space there...
a mini garden but all plants died...
the grass are healthy ^.^
whole bbq kinda boring because i'm there.

i walked back to my house when i saw my sis and her gang playing water balloon.
i took 1 and stand in front of my sis.
i squeeze it and POOF!
she's wet!
i ran back to the opposite,nearer knocked down by a motor,continue to run...
my sis got me...
i'm wet and i screamed softly....
i slipped down...
some kind of steep at the so called mini garden area...
that's the only fun part i got...
erm...
making my sis wet gave me a better result i imagined.
i thought i'll only get wet...not enjoying a 'slide' and also excitement of nearly being knocked down...
haha!crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy....

another fun part is the gambling part...
actually only play cards..
all 'kedekut'...
didn't play money...
playing cards getting boring...
so we played 'snap' thingy...
that was fun...
overall...not much fun part...

AFTER BBQ
well...cleaning up=yucks....
but my sis did most of the cleaning...
so...i didn't suffer much...
haha!
the boys/her friends=disgusting except her uncle wong and also ccy/their form sunshine boy...
got 3 of the boys went to toilet together and came out pantless!!!
my friend screamed,she saw.
she said they only wear panti!
YUCKS!
i complaint to my sis.
she scolded her friends...
they said it's salah faham!
they demonstrated in front of us...
actually they pulled up their pants until looked like they wear nothing and then pulled down their t-shirts until looked like they didn't wear anything....(-_-"')
these 3 boys went back late BUT didn't help cleaning up!!!!!!!!!
i said loudly in front of them"wei~!your friends so not gentlemen!they only dirty up the place and don't clean up!ask them to help la!"
well...
useless...they pretended as if they can't hear...
haiz~~~
no wonder my sis didn't fall in love before...
being around with boys like this....
haha!

today went back for 2nd round clean up...
our neighbour told us that today morning around 4am,
4 cars mirrors broke by 2 Malay teenagers!
all 4 cars from my house that row!
now i understand why my mum want adults to be with us...
luckily we didn't stay there that night.
phew~

No comments:

Post a Comment