Photobucket

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

i know...but i don't want to change....

2 cousins came and will stay in my grandpa house for...
10 days?a month?1/2 year?
still don't know yet...
their parents and brother went to England...
travel 10 days and look for a job there.
their mum maybe will come back on the 10th day or maybe will not come back that soon...
depends to the situation there...

the 19 one we seldom see her because her working hours is long...
the 16 one we'll always see her inside the house.
well...
i know i am useless...
the 16 one inside this house make me feel like i am more useless than usual...
yet,
i refuse to change...

she is a good girl...
help my aunt to cook....
do the house chores and so on la...
me and my sis=lazzzzzzzzzzzzy pig...
we did nothing...
just online,tv,eat and sleep...
eventhough we see her doing things...
we did not really help...
my sis feel nothing...
i feel like...
well...kinda weird.
i know we are not the goodie type...
i feel guity YET i don't want to change...
i don't want to help...
i want to be lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy...
seriously...
i don't know why...
lame~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
haiz~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment