Photobucket

Thursday, December 24, 2009

fate...

i hate the word fate...
everything seems to be going against me...
i'm fated to have dull and boring life...
fated to be a failure.
i tried very hard to change it.
tried very hard to make my life more interesting...
but...
i always fail.
i want to be like a normal teenager.
this year is my last year being a teenager.
i want it to be something that i can keep happy memories...but i don't have the chance.
i'm kinda jealous.
my sister always get the chance to go out with her friends...
shopping,watch movies,sing k,bbq and so on...
what about me?
my friends...
their family OVER PROTECTIVE...
everytime i asked them out,their parents won't let....
i always don't have the chance to go out with the people i wish to go out with.
i can't feel the things they feel.....
going out with BFF...
haiz~~~
WHY I DON'T GET THE CHANCE?!!!!!!!!!
this is so not fair~!
NOT FAIR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
everytime organise things all also not free...
all parents don't give.
even the news bully me.
parents said got all those accident la,'rogol' la...dangerous woor~~~
excuse me!
17 already...
few more days will be 18 yet parents don't let.
but they let those 17 and below go out!
what does this mean???
yer~!!!!!
haiz~~~
fate...
that's all...
right?

never mind le...
not first time...

No comments:

Post a Comment