Photobucket

Monday, February 8, 2010

sick...mentally or physically???hmm~

yesterday supposed to end working around 7.15pm but there's a meeting...
so...
around 10pm only can go home ='(
after being soooooooo busy for a month...
i got mad...

well...
where should i start telling my boring story?
hmm~
after cleaning up the place...i thought i've got nothing else to do...
i sat there for a while until the male boss notice...
he wanted me to those lame secondary students that are extremely slow...
why?because their parents are waiting...he hates parents being in the centre looking at the way teachers work because parents will see all those 'kelemahan'.
went in to check out what thing i can help...
told him i can't because those are the things they should do themselves...
nothing much left for me to do...
they are puting those got glitter around something ike this...
name as fu wa...

how can i help?that's the only thing left the time they were making...

except one thing i didn't tell him...
his adopted daughter's got something else that i can help but i don't dare to help because i scared i'll spoil the red paper she cut~!
(you'll know what red paper i'm talking about after you see the photo i post along...)
here it is...
the red paper behind the fu wa...
this is mine...
not very nice because not talented in cutting papers...
other people's all very special and nice....
but proud to say that although the chinese words i know not but but i can write better...i mean nicer than 70% of those from chinese school...


to make myself looked busy,i went to 处理(sorry...i don't know the english word of this)those things from Ipoh Garden centre...such as check and tick those things the kids done or completed.
completed doing that quite fast...when he came in again...he saw me doing nothig...
ARGH~!
hate it~~~~~!
he catch me to wash those glue bottles...pouring all the remaining glue in 1 glue bottle and wash the rest...
while washing those glue bottles...suddenly another helper/teacher gave me 4 more glue bottles!
need to wash 7!!!!!!!!!
and not easy to wash because those bottles covered up with glitter!
OMG!
haiz~~~
i got mad!
wash those sticky stuff in an angry mood because the female boss told me my youngest sister's tiger...
i mean CNY artwork...
not complete yet...
not even stapler those ears,flower and so on until it look like a complete tiger with those....haiz~
don't know how to describe...
have to show you all a photo of it but i didn't take photos for those art work...don't have the change since my phone spoil i i've got no camera although i always took my grandpa's camera(without permission) to take photos for those art work(but i only use it inside the house)
perhaps i'll upload it later....
back to the get mad part...
i was mumbling while washing those bottles...
"WHAT~!i've make hundred of those tigers YET my sis 1 is incomplete!!!
@#%$^*&*^^#%@#$@$^%%@!!!!!!!
then ...
i started to...
LOO!
Lack Of Oxygen...
i can't breathe....
being sooo busy and yet get bully~!
*flashback-i-n-g while LOO...
a day before he said out by accident about my paid!
very obvious he's bullying me...
said for those form five graduate like me get RM650=a lot!(so irony) ...studying form 6=waste time if don't want go government Uni...
"as an employer...of course i want to employ the form five graduate because i can pay RM650 instead of RM800"
i got kinda angry but didn't explode yet.
i really wanted to scold him
'DO YOU REALLY THIK RM650 IS A LOT TO ME!HUH!TO ME IT'S ACTUALLY NOT ENOUGH AT ALL!!!!
I'M THE STINGY TYPE...
I WANT TO PUT AT LEAST 90%OF MY SALARY IN BANK SINCE I'M STILL HAVING THE KIDS/TEEN ACCOUNT THAT GOT HIGHER INTEREST FOR FEW MORE MONTHS BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE MY MUM WANT ME TO GIVE 10% TO MY GRANDPA AND I WANT TO GIVE AT LEAST 10 % TO MY MUM!PLUS MY PHONE SPOIL BUT THE PAY U ARE GOING TO GIVE ME WON'T BE ENOUGH FOR ME TO BUY A NEW 1!
WHEN YOU 1ST SAID RM650 I THOUGHT ONLY WORK AS TEACHING...YOU DIDN'T SAID MORNING HAVE TO WORK SOOOO LONG HOURS....!
WHEN YOU SAID rm650 I WISHED TO SAY HUH...SOOOO LOW BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID WORD NAME AS MANNER! I QUIT~!'

but i didn't do so...because i want to get my money 1st before i shout....
i force myself to calm down although i can't breathe until tears almost came out...
really very serious LOO...

while other teachers were eating...
i was still there cleaning up those sticky stuff...
none of them came to help me...
also none help me to make my youngest sister's tiger although i purposely took it out and put it on the table before i went back to wash those things...
got even angrier but still keep quiet...
the boss brought burgers...
not those McDs burger...it's those burgers that Malay hawker sell...
he brought 2 extra....
i ate 2 burgers....
since he's paying me less..i'm going to eat back those pay i should get...
whenever i reach early...i drank milo...
took from office...
i've drank 4 packets...
saturday morning suppose don't have breakfast...
told him i'm too tired to wake up and prepare my own breakfast...
requested to have breakfast provided on saturday...
temporary only ate once....

those stupid mood of mine make me sick...
my flu was a little more serious than usual(since i'm sick 365 days a year)on sunday morning...
why?because saturday working whole day with a sick teacher...
sunday worst...
work together with the female boss....
her sick was kinda serious....
until her voice change~~~and cough continuously...

after finish washing in angry mood...i started to cough continuously...
start minor difficultly in breathing...
keep quiet throughout the meeting...
feel like telling the boss i wanted to quit but when i speak my voice change....
when i get the chance to say...
i lost my voice and the LOO get more serious...

boss sent me home...
i reached home with the serious sickness...
cough none stop...
trying to breathe but can't really breathe...
when my aunt and cousin saw...the shocked because they didn't see before...
my cruel and cold hearted younger sis having no reaction...
i tried a few methods to make myself better yet i still suffer serious LOO for around half hour!
they asked me wanted to see doctor or not...
i can't reply normally...
said"no need...*cough few times...*doctor *coughs* useless... *coughs* can't help me..."

when i get a little better i told them sick because got other teacher sick and i can't be in air-condition room too long...
usually being in air-cond room for more than 2 hours will make me LOO..
now working 1 month only LOO=very good...
maybe this can be a good reason for me to said i want to quit...
haha~!

told my aunt he didn't paid.
my aunt told me it's against the law for not paying after 7th every month...
yesterday was 7th...
he didn't pay.
he blames those part time teachers...said they didn't close their accounts...
thus,he can't pay yet...he need to pay according to the budget and some lame excuses...
feel like telling him THIS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH FULL TIME TEACHER!IDIOT~!

haiz~~~~~~~~~~~~~
feel like want to sue him but don't worth leh~~~~~='(

No comments:

Post a Comment