Photobucket

Monday, February 22, 2010

last week....hmm~

well...
lots of things i wanted to post but too lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy.............
hmm~
should i post?
post to share with you all...
haha=D

[last time i post blog because i wanted to voice out my feelings,want to release stress....now i wanted to let my friends(although not many)to know what's happening around me and hope they'll do the same through blogging ^^]

okay...let's start from....
Sunday...
1st day of CNY...
didn't go out...
stay in the house for almost whole day...
3 pm something,when to aunt's husband's family there because we got nothing to eat...
pathetic huh?

Monday...
planned to wake up early and go out with my sister to watch Percy Jackson and The Lighting Thief...
my 'good sis' woke up late~~~
get surprise visit from relatives that stayed behind my grandpa's house...
(here=jln 10...their house=jln 8)
that aunt(kam mou) and her daughters help cooking...even my grandpa cooked because my aunt(E E)said she don't know how to cook abalone with mushroom...
get a little lecture from grandpa saying my sis and i woke up late and didn't help...

i woke up 9am something...just that i don't dare to go downstair because i got human phobia....
i hate lots of people....
due to my sis that's always late in almost everything...
i got a little angry...
told her cancel our go out plan and cancel the treat her eat promise...

while having our branch(breakfast+lunch/2 in 1),he friend sms her asking her out!
well...
i went along...since got 'shun fong che' and her friend don't mind...
went out with 2 girls younger than me by 2 years....
i feel soooooooooooo old..........
i didn't talk much...
just walk behind them...
we watched percy jackson...nice movie!
the Medusa is damn cool!
wear sunglasses!haha=D
watch it if you got time=)
before we go home,had our lunch at Why why cafe...
<3 mocha! haha =D
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjHalQIULo79VdXjYaMVCJwfXwo-zBh23EWNzT35z45jdRTgMm3VfImN2HBrDjCq-RAd9wu0lcb71lcdo_Yl1PtALTWVCcl6qwdetfiyI3yR25TK6lqDkgth_3TX1AyYq6DNvdM_AA04a4/s1600-h/mocha!.jpg">

Tuesday
some MGS form 5 2009 was having 'reunion'....
only science class girls know about it...
i've did a little investigation before saying that..
although i got invited...i didn't went there because not the organiser invite me...
out of desperation....
i went out with another gang...
the 'always late' gang...
they said 12pm woor...
i reached parade at around 12.15pm...
since i do not have a mobile phone yet...
i used the public phone...
get the number from someone else because i don't memorize numbers...
keep calling but nobody answered...
very obvious they'll be late...
waites more than half hour...i got mad...
planned to walk alone for 1 hour++ then called my aunt to fetch me home...
whlile walking alone...met chi lai may...
later...i met ho zi yan and her gang...
they looked shocked...due to the way i dress i guess...and also maybe because i walked alone...
i feel weird because that day i dress like a girl............
i wore those jeans shorts...and some girly clothes..blouse?don't know what's that...
whatever...also planned to wear boots to shocked them but when i think again...no...
1st...too girly...that's all i can do wearing girly clothes because the type of t-shirt with hood that i wear not on sale anymore...got also all not nice=(
2nd 2 of them is shorter than me...
1 of them...wore high heels...yet..she's still a little shorter than me..
they reached 1.30pm++!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
i met them on my way window shopping alone at the 4th floor...
they were extremely late...
thus,we can't get a room to sing k...
they brought movie tickets...
we watched Big Soldier(something like that)...
DON'T WATCH~~!NOT NICE~~~~~~~~!!!!!
i don't understand why the audiences(except me) laughing like mad although not funny...
is it funny when jacky chen poke lee hom wang's wound?
i kinda regretted for not being muka tembok...
for not going to that reunion thingy...
i was there wondering did TMF,CKM,YWM and HAN went?
long time didn't see them...
the last time i met my science class friends was during maths paper i guess...
can't remember...
how was the gathering?
i never know because nobody post photos in fb...

tuesday night...get called from aunt again....4th time i guess...
told her my mum not back yet...
she said she'll reach around 8pm something but 12am still not here yet...
get a little worry but believes that nothing bad will happened...
my 16 years old sis sms uncle Cambridge...haha=D
asked him is my mother back...he gave my sis a few call...
each half hour once to asked bout my mum..
bla bla bla...lazzzzzzzy to talk bout their conversation but quite funny!haha=D
my sis answered 3 times...then she beh tahan...turned to silent mood...


Wednesday...
morning...found out that my mum reached ipoh around 1.30am...
she reached my house because uncle cambridge thought we were there although i heard my sis telling him we are in our grandpa's house a few times...
blur man....
my mum cleaned up the house immediately after she reached until 8-9 in the morning!
WOW~!
also get lecture by my mum because grandpa's house is kinda dirty......
saying my sis and i didn't clean up and so on...
well...cleaned up the room upon her order and tell her my cousins' room worst but she said"don't compare with messy people.you both make me feel like i'm a failure."
after cleaned up...she still thinks it's messy....
well...well...well...
whatever...haha!

night...
stayed at home....
thought night either go LCS's house or my boss's house but in the end i stayed at home...
LCS canceled her CNY party...boss there...don't feel like going....
we went back to our own house...got some presents!
clothes~!the kind of jackets i like!
all with hood but too bad...
malaysia=hot...
wear jacket=superb hot!
haiz~~~~~~
got boots too~!
without heels!
the boots design kinda cool...
will upload if i got the chance...

Thursday...
breakfast...went out with family...ate dim sum.
then,went out with Amanda and my sis...
at 1st i feel like rejecting her but she's kinda pity...
every friend she called..all either working or busy and something else...
i'm the only one free....so...i went out again.
at first...went Jusco...to sing k...
then failed to get room again...
we went to parade(3rd time in parade in the same week!) to see is there any room left..
none~~~
knew it...
then we went bowling....
my thumb nail 'terputus' while 'throwing' that bowling ball!


fat vivien~~~~~~~~
see~~~!fattest of them all~~~~~!shortest of them all~~!and weirdest!
all normal except me..i looked stupid!

there is more photos although i am not willing to take...
she loooooooooooooooooove taking pics....
haiz~~~~

my sis and i went home by town bus because my mum's phone turned to silent mode!!!!!!
she didn't know we called!
after we reached the nearest station to our house,we walked half hour under the hot sun to reach the cozy little house....
luckily brought an ice-cream...
eat while walking...much more cooler....^^

Friday....
did some boring stuff....

Saturday....
START WORKING~~!:'(
didn't ate my breakfast...boss forgotten my request!
last two class...
i teach alone~~!
got 1 teacher absent...sick!
luckily not many students...if not ...D.I.E.
haha~!

Sunday..
work work work...
then..........
ate roti canai as dinner...
the end......
boring right?:P

No comments:

Post a Comment