Photobucket

Saturday, August 8, 2009

a conversation with a friend...(incomplete n cacated post)
















this is for someone who is curious to read...
haha:D







u3!^!^:wei!yesterday u put u got new bike.wat bike?bicycle?motorbike?haha me=very8

kaz: hehe, it's in de pokemon game only la

u3!^!^:cheh
i tot wat lai de...y so hapi..

kaz: 2 fat 2 ride a real bike now

u3!^!^:r u sure?

kaz: yeah la
everyone sed i'm so fat alr

u3!^!^:me worst..my sis owiz say i fat...
owiz compare me 2 te form1 n form 2 me...

kaz: i'm also same la. tell her its not fat, it's prosperous

u3!^!^:keep on ask me gam fei

kaz: well, my frenz told me 2 eat more so dey can tease me

u3!^!^:haha

kaz: i suppose i will...

u3!^!^: ........

u3!^!^:r u going 2 grad nite?

kaz: yeah
cant not go
frenz wud kill me

u3!^!^:oic.......

kaz: u going?

u3!^!^:r u going 2 wear DRESS?
hahahahahaha

kaz: oh well
no i guess
u3!^!^:oh

kaz: i'll b a teapot

u3!^!^:me worst
i...............

kaz: ?

u3!^!^:now i look very big different ma?
compare 2 form 1...
nw i m very x9999999999999999999 ugly rite?

kaz: no la
where got.
dun believe those who told u dat

u3!^!^:i m te 1 say i ugly la
my mom went us when i was 12...when she come back,i was 15
te 1st ting she told me is"y u look like tis adi!so.......not as gud looking at last time..."
argh
kaz: so change back

u3!^!^: impossible

kaz: den b who u r

u3!^!^: my face shape oso cacat jor...

kaz:well u cant change wat u r now

u3!^!^:i m a nobody n will continue 2 b a nobody

kaz: dat doesn mean u're invisible

u3!^!^:i m.......
erm...kind of invisible

kaz: some1 will notice u

u3!^!^: ya...
a nobody
haha!

kaz: de fact dat nobody bumps in2 u means u're not

u3!^!^:..............................

kaz: dats true

u3!^!^:well,i m te oni nobody....

kaz: no la

u3!^!^:nobody dont reali exist

kaz: u're in flesh n blood

u3!^!^:i tink so...
haha!

kaz:lol

u3!^!^:................................

u3!^!^: <<<<<<<http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id=lazzzzyv&book=5

kaz:okay

u3!^!^:i listened sorry sorry adi...
wat so special?
wat te lyrics say geh?

kaz: youtube n watch sorry sorry mv eng sub

u3!^!^:ok
bye

kaz:bye

u3!^!^:after jean went aus..did u chat wif her?

kaz:not reli
emailed a few times b4

u3!^!^:oh...chat wat geh

kaz:how is she, wat she's doing, stuff like dat

u3!^!^:wat she tell u?

kaz:she's boring in school haha

u3!^!^:everytime i asked wat she's doing,she'll say ntg specialjuz boring
oh...same

kaz:like if u ask me also i'll tell u ntg special

u3!^!^:haiz..........
_______________________________________
u3!^!^:
te lyrics(sorix2)=menjijikan!yucks!but te dance is nice...

kaz:dance nice le

u3!^!^:ya

kaz:hehe, might dance it during grad nite

u3!^!^:u ah?!

kaz:?
yeah la

u3!^!^:u n ur gang going 2 dance?

kaz:if can find another 12 ppl 2 dance with me

u3!^!^:at 1st i tot dun wan 2 go cz no costume...now wan go 2 c..

kaz:since i'm dancing u must come

u3!^!^:ya..2 laugh at you
haha joking

kaz:oh gtg, mom's shouting. c ya

u3!^!^:bye i oso wan sleep le

kaz:bye

No comments:

Post a Comment