Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

grandma!i miss you!

yesterday and today,i went to my grandpa's house to cook.Today my sis cooked together with me.We enjoyed cooking:)
However,yesterday,i cooked alone.After i cooked,i wanted to shout to call people to eat but i suddenly realised,that time only my grandpa,a cousin bro that only eat soya sauce+rice and myself...
no point for me to shout........
Then,the past memories flowing into my head.I recall back the time when my grandma was still alive.She used to shout to call everyone to eat together.She also made sure everyone is there before we start to eat.I miss that moment.We were soooooo...a family.Everyone(uncle,aunt,cousins n so on)eat together.We also chit-chat together.Grandma always tell joke.I really enjoyed that moment.Although she always said like she cared the grandchildren of his sons more,but she still loved her daughters children.i can feel that.
Yesterday while i was eating with my grandpa,i feel like want to cry.My grandpa is a very good man.Until now,he's still menyara people(son,daughter n grandchildren).Every weekdays,i went to my grandpa house to eat.He always buy a lot of food.He loved buying.
I think he is kind of pity.Nobody really talk to him.i think he shouldn't be eating dinner alone.But luckily he got a lot of friends.He is happy with them.
My grandpa side,last time always got family problems because 2 of her daughter-in-law always want to rampas harta,want my grandpa to give his company to their husband.Now no more because one of them win already but she has to worry a lot because my grandpa's company is plastic company.Not environmental friendly...
Anyway,that got nothing to do with me...i am not going to care.I only want my grandpa to live long so that i got chance to balas jasa to him.i want a job that can earn a lot of money and do something for him.For example,take him to travel around the world.i wish i can do it.jia you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment