Photobucket

Thursday, August 13, 2009

mum!thanks for your love<3


DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THIS???
well,it is something my mum buy for me to cure my sickness which got all the asthma characteristic but not asthma...-_-" haha!
this is not the 1st time my mum buy traditional medicine for me.What make me want to post this here is because of the price of this thing.It cost RM900++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was sooooooooooooooooooooo suprise when i saw the price!A few drops of tears dripped out...
but no one saw:D
to me...i don't think it worth.i am soooooooooooooo useless!i don't think there is a need to buy expensive medicine for me...i got a little bit emotional.i keep on thinking i don't worth for such expensive medicine plus it is not 100% can cure.....
i'm afraid that my mum has wasted too much money on me.
i..............................
haiz...........
p.s.the-so-called-traditional-medicine is actually an unborn deer that was taken out from the doe's stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!
after i found out...i really can't stand the dreadful moment,the moment i need to eat that powder...
i am soooooooooo CRUEL!
eat a deer than doesn't has a chance to live in this world!
but i still need to eat because i won't waste my mother's money.
i wish this thing can cure me so that i won't need to eat anything similar to this or something worst...
GOD!BLESS ME!!!
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment