Photobucket

Saturday, August 22, 2009

phychology test...........

Total points is 37!!! Others see you as sensible,cautious,careful and practical.
They see you as clever,gifted or talented but modest.Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily,but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make,and who expects the same loyalty in return.Those who REALLY get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends,but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

i think the down part is very true...
it's very hard for me to trust someone and when the trust is broken...it's almost impossible for me to trust that person again.
same concept for hate.it's very hard for me to hate someone but when i start hating him/her,it's not possible for me not to hate him/her.
the part what others think about me i don't know because not much people told me what they think about me....

No comments:

Post a Comment