Photobucket

Saturday, October 3, 2009

grad nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 October 2009...
graduation night..
1st time ever i'm happy because i took a lot of photos!!!!!!!!!
photos for me to remember the days i've gone through....
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING PHOTOS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!
love you all!!!!
but those photos kind of incomplete and most of them...
i looked weird...
i'm kind of 'kaku'...
and if only simone and jean were there,it will be much more complete.
therefore,
BOTH OF YOU MUST LET ME SEE YOUR PHOTOS ON YOU ALL'S PROM NITE!
haha=D
i reached there at 6.45pm but the dinner start at 7.30pm...
when i got out of the car...people looking at me because i am the only one wearing mask!
ARGH!
well...never mind because i don't want to people know who i am,
don't want them to see my face...
BUT!
they know who i am although i am wearing a mask!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!i feel so embarassing..='(
i sat there waiting for someone i'm close with..
waiting for rescue!
i feel extremely weird when people looked at me!!!

when more mgs girls arrived,i wasn't the only one wearing the mask and enter the hotel.
i feel better...

beginning of the dinner,i feel weird because that type of happy and excited atmosphere can't be feel by me...
the table i was sitting(table 18) didn't have such atmosphere...
i was afraid that i'll ruin my memory about the one and only graduation night...

later,
i feel better when someone requested to take photo with me and when i started to walk around asking people to take photos with me!
hehe!!!
happy!!!!!!!!

every photo i took has its own story and i am going to post every photo here with some discribtion...
thus,this is going to be the longest blog i ever post!!!
haha!=D

1st photo...when there is someone that come to rescue me...

in this photo:sandras,shiao wenn,tea
my sister said shiao wenn looks like taylor swift...

my form 2 closer friends...
in this photo:Grace Chan,teH,Lim kAr Mun,Chi LaI May,Bao XiN



just reached ballroom(6th floor)
in this photo:c.ker mun,tea,kole,f.zi hui,stephanie leong,c.kar yen,h.an nei



act mystery..haha!i looked stupid...
in this photo:aileen,alice,c.kar mun,y.wai mei,tea



in this photo:sandy,alice,ckm,ywm,tea



at table 28(last table!)
my classmates!
in this photo:arvindar,chien teng,tea,siti/titi





at table 6...
my classmates...
in this photo:tea,vicki,devi,fei yeng,anne lam,t.kayan



a monkey?orang utan?
whatever..on a tree at the pirates of the carribean deco...


my classmates
in this photo:ember,soh po,sandras,prince(kononnya)


me and my leng lui classmate..syahiza






vicki and someone look like taylor swift!haha
i look like a soh po standing behind there...:'(


in this photo:me and pn.salmy!
my bm teacher


this raveena suddenly came out from no where while i am taking photo with this monkey banana!!!
i forced the so-call-monkey-banana to wear dress!
haha!


my classmates!!!
in this photo:iryani(ni ni),me,arvindar,marissa,siti(titi),aishah



me,arvindar and t.siew yee





weird photo........
the following 3 photos...
form 1 closest friends:

yjm and tea...
she brought kole along to be the camera girl..haha=D



me and min nie
i looked stupid...




m.kar mun and me





me,raja and t.siew yee




me and kole





me and niresh...
only a little bit close during form 2



putt and me...
waited for a lot time to take photo with her because she's too famous!
haha=D



s.yee mun and tea




oops!sandy only got half face!
haha=D



tea and sandy



chien teng and tea


thurga,chien teng,me



lissa,chien teng,me


racheal yau and me...
not close but we got take photo together...

me and a zebra?
one of the animal from tarzan that part..haha!




grace,lai may,shinny,tea,l.kar mun




tea and bao bao







l.jia min and me


me and c.kar yen

kole,koala and me!
hahahahahahaha!
kole and koala...




my class princess and me!
she's very pretty but didn't able to be the one of the 20 miss mgs candidades leh....
not fair...



me,vicki,devi



shajini and me




alice and me










prince and me!
very hard to make her take off the mask to take photo with me!
as i know...only two girls got the chance to take photo with her after she took off the mask...



haha!chien teng,aishah,me!






shiao wenn's "good" skill...

















siti,aishah,me




with mask...





tata!without mask!




eng.lit. class girls....
c.kar mun missing!!!



while taking this photo,
lai may came out but kena halau...
haha!


the background..
disney movie UP!

EL class classmate...
my classmates all surprise when they saw me!
most of them said i looked pretty!
thanks to my aunt!
THANK YOU!
p.s.i only used RM 10 to style my hair and makeup...
i got discount...haha=D





the unnoticeable tatoo....
no one notice i got a tatoo...
haiz..
haha!
never mind la..

No comments:

Post a Comment