Photobucket

Monday, October 12, 2009

a visit to puan samly's house...

11 October 2009....
went to teacher's house for no reason..
haha:D
erm.....
half of 5V3 2009 went to teacher's house just to eat rendang cooked by teacher...
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

pn.Salmy...


20 students from my class went there...
a few of them not in this photo...

the middle one refuse to take pic...
i look like i want taller..
haha!


peace!!!
shiao wenn so cute...
got flower leh!






tarik rambut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha!





sandras look like kena buli...
i got buli her meh?


teng teng so cute!
like kena buli until sot jor...
haha!


heart shape...
arvindar pose is~~~~~~~~~~~~
well...don't know how to describe...


shiao wenn kena buli!
hahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!



AH!!!!!!!!!!
a ghost behind us!!!!!!!!!!
arvindar look like ghost la!!!


so 9(cantonese)...................



squeezing into a mirror~~~~~~~~~
haha!

pose!pose!pose!




blek!!!!!!!!!!
ish!!!!!!shiao wenn purposely cover her face...


actually that day not very fun because no games or jokes...
just take pictures...
and eat!eat!eat!!!!
wakakakakakakakakaka!
but oh~
now while looking at those photos we took...
i feel happy!!!
i feel like i am normal...
i mean...
i feel like i'm a normal teenager...
at last,i'm NORMAL!!!!!!!!
muahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
oops!crazy again....
i like the food very muchie!
very delicious!haha!

i like my classmates...
we did look like satu Malaysia...
haha!
all different races being friends together...
last time when i was in heron and hornbill...
i can't feel this kind of friendship...
athough i am not very close with the malays,the indians and even the chinese in my class but we did talk to each other,
telling jokes and giving names to each others..haha!
i started that 1st...
i called siti titi,called iryani nini,called chien teng ding dong,called raja jaja and so on...haha=D
i think it's fun ^.^
but i kena called back pulak!
well...in my class i am known as vivi!
i don't like this name...
it sounds like someone pee~~~
haha!
anyway...i'm really happy being in this class although my classmates are extremely NOISY!
haha!
i prefer to be in this class than being in heron/hornbill because when i was in those class,people only talked to me when nobody want to talk to them or when they need my help...
when someone come near me...
they will ask me to help them draw something and stuff like that...
i was being treat as a drawing machine although my drawing is not that nice...
during those posters and banners drawing competition,
they see me as a human...
maybe as a machine...
when those competition ends...i'm invicible again.
i hate that yet i said nothing.
that time,i was used to be a nobody.
maybe it's not their fault.
maybe it's my fault because i don't start to talk with anybody...
but why should i talk 1st???
anyway,
that was my past...
i won't happen again because i want to change.
i don't want to be a nobody anymore...
plus,not everyone treat me that way...
at least there are around 5 girls that treat me as human when i was in heron/hornbill..
around 5...
very sure not more than 5...
now,i'm happy with my life...
whenever i see those pictures of mine with my family,friends and classmates...i feel happy.
when i saw their smile and my smile,
i am grateful that i able to smile...
thanks for those who make me smile again!!!!!!!!
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you all know who you are right???
thanks~~~~~~~~~
p.s.there is still someone that i don't like her to be my classmate...
even though she's my friends' friend...i still hate her...
this is the 1st time i hate someone more than hating myself and hating drunkard...
whenever i hate someone,it's impossible for me to stop hating that person...
my st.john friends...sorry!
i can't don't hate her...
hope you all don't mind ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment